Blog 5: My future job


Hi everyone, today im going to talk about my future job.

.

In my case, like anthropology student, I have the opportunity of develop in differents areas like corporations, educational institutions, goverments institutions, etc. But I really hope will have the opportunity to get a job in a GNO, because I think that in this way I can make a positive contribution in the development of society and at the same time, to understand how people in different societies perceive themselves and the world around them so in this manner,  it will increase my perspective for explain, understand and contribute to the solutions of socio-cultural's problems, thus I will learn of working with people of different cultures and for this, is so important have socials ability to handle and face sensitive situations. 

I wont prentend just do office work, cause as I see it, anthropology can't be a science foreign of fieldwork and people's particular experienciens, because is essential the study of differents life styles, cultural production of communitys and  behaviors of human to understand socials relationships  wich form part of singural institutions, cultural norms and belief. For the correct develop of  fieldwork is necessary work in increase writing and oral skills


About the salary, I dont have much expectations, for me its okay have the money enough to cover basic expenses.

Comentarios

  1. I really hope you can work in a GNO, you are awesome!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. a lot of people from social sciences want to work in NGOS :)

    ResponderEliminar

  3. It would be great to work in an NGO, I hope you can do it

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 7: Music

Blog 6: postgraduate studies