Blog 7: Music

hi everyone, today im going to talk about music.
To be honest I like a lot of types of music, since rock/punk to reggaeton/cumbia and rap. My favorite artist is residente, but I told about he in other blog so now i'm going to talk my favorite band Virus.



Virus is an argentine band foundeed on La Plata in 1979 and is one of most important in the development of new wave in Latin America. The initials members were The Moura brothers Federico, Marcelo, Julio, the Serra brothers Ricardo and Mauro and Enrique Mugetti but after band had some changes.
The band colaborated with other importants bands in the epoque like soda stereo and ZAS. But unfortunately The singer Federico Moura died on 1989 :( and band was separeted for a time. 1994 was an important year  Marcelo Moura (fede's brother) became in the lead singer, even before Fede died when he was  sick Marcelo took the leadership of the band.
The band have a big discography that includes 12 álbums but most famous albums are locura and Agujero interior. Some of the populars songs are "Luna de miel", "Pronta entrega" and "Imágenes paganas" this are a wonderfulls songs and I like them but my favorite song is Buenos Aires smog I can't even describe it,  I think that rhythm is unique and lyrics impacts I try to listen it everyday cause when i hear it is like nothing else will matter and that makes me happy.

Comentarios

  1. I remember you recommended them to me recently!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love Virus and "Pronta Entrega" is one of the best songs out there!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I never heard of this band, but maybe I have heard one of their songs, but didn't know it was them lol

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 6: postgraduate studies