Blog 1: A country I would like to visit

                                                                 El Salvador 

I think that choose just one country that i wanna visit's very difficult, because i would like to go to a lot of places like Brazil, El Salvador, Colombia, Urugay, etc. But if i could i'll travel to El Salvador, cause it  has many tourist attractions, volcanics lakes, pristine beaches, and interesting archeoligical sites, like Joya de Ceren, that shows mayan way of life ant their social structure, is  called fequently "Pompeii of the Americas" too because was a pre-Hispanic farming community that was buried under an eruption of the Laguna Caldera volcano. 





I really wanna visit to 'La puerta del Diablo, that is now a climbing rute and from this place, you can see San Salvador, lake illopago and pacific ocean, sothe view from here is even unimaginable



By other hand, i don´t know if i could live or study there, i mean, i like the country and their history, but  is so expensive live here, and i dont really plan move for another country in this moment.




Comentarios

  1. Wow! I didn't know there was such a thing as the "pompeii of the Americas", I'll definitely add it to the places I want to visit. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi angelica, the view from the "Puertas del Diablo" must be amazing!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Angelica, I loved what you wrote about Salvador, I really wanted to visit "Pompeii of the Americas"

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I want to go to El Salvador, too. My favorite poet is Roque Dalton and he was from there :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 7: Music

Blog 6: postgraduate studies