Blog 3: Quarantine activities




Hi everybody, today i´m going to talk about my quarentine activities. First of all i have to say that i'm not in santiago for now, so my quarantine isn´t compulsory yet even then (so) i have been in house since March 16th approximately.

In this moment, my daily rutine is mostly wake up, have breakfast and then connect to my online class and try to undertand it, but the most of the time is very difficult for me, even so i do my best, also once on the week, more or less i go to the supermarket to buy food and specific things.

In my free time, i talk to my friends, the last night i was on a zoom party JAJAJAJ, also i hear a lot of music, is like a medicine to not die for boredom and sometimes i believe myself part of masterchef and experiment in the kitched althought goes wrong all the time so now my mom don´t leave me cooking alone anymore.

I dont know if pandemic will be end soon, but one thing is evident, when we get back to our "normal life", nothing will ever be like before, cause this is not just a health emergency is a social crisis too.

Comentarios

  1. hahaha i would like to see you in masterchef mood

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Cooking is a great way to pass the time.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Music is a remedy for the soul, essential to overcome quarantine.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. haha I have never had a Zoom party, but I have some friends birthday coming up so who knows

    ResponderEliminar
  5. o:( classes online are really hard, for me it's actually like hell :,,,,(

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I need to see you in masterchef mood JAJAJA <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 7: Music

Blog 6: postgraduate studies