Blog 4: Favorite Series





Hi everyone, today im going to talk about my favorite series. To be honest I didn't see a lot of series in the last time, but maybe my favorite series is Vis a Vis calls locked up in Usa and UK
The series have 5 seasons and each episode last one hour more or less.

Vis a Vis is focus on Macarena, that is sent to prision cause she's acussed of fraud, so the series follow the way that she's develop her life in Cruz del Sur, a highsecurity prision and the relationship that she makes with the others prisoners

At the beggining the serie was comparate with Orange is the new black, cause the trailer and the argument are very similar, but Vis a Vis tells the story with a different tone and is more a Thriller while OITNB is mostly a drama.

My favorite character, is Zulema that in the first seasons is  macarena "enemy", and is interpreted by Najwa Nimri, who is also Alicia Sierra in "La casa de papel", I belive that she's must be the better spanish actress. Sarays Vargas is a great character too, cause make visible conflicts about be homosexual and be part of a gypsy comunnity.


Comentarios


  1. I never saw Vis a Vis, but I add it to my list

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have never watched this series, but I love La casa de papel and its cast!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. With my mom, we are a fans to the movies and series spanish. Definitely, we are going to watch this serie!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 7: Music

Blog 6: postgraduate studies